Tagua Earrings Flowers Trio Handmade Fairtrade
A single Tagua seed is sliced in three and precisely cut with a laser to give it a perfect flower shape, then dyed turquoise, orange and yellow. The 3 flowers are linked with metal rings to make up these gorgeous lightweight dangle earrings. Surgical steel findings. These multicolor tagua nut earrings are fun and uncommon, a natural-chic accessory that goes well with any outfit. Each Tagua flower is sustainable, organic, and vegan: 100% vegetable ivory (Tagua seeds).
- Handmade and fair trade tagua earrings
- Materials used: tagua seeds (vegetable ivory), surgical steel findings
- Lightweight tagua earrings
- Naturally eco-friendly tagua earrings
- Makes the perfect gift for any occasion
When ripe, tagua seeds are harvested and sun-dried. After losing all their moisture they become rock solid resembling ivory in color, texture, and hardness, hence their nickname: “Vegetable Ivory”. At this point, the hard seeds can be polished, dyed, cut, and shaped into beautiful beads that become Muichic natural jewelry.